From our readers to those we write about, Our 21st Challenge invites you to meet with colleagues and hear about their work and perspective.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) – A New Chapter in Internet History?Karoly Gergely Smart phones, smart cars, smart cities: The Internet of Things has changed the working landscape of most places … Continue reading
- Who Should Take the Blame for Data Breaches?Karoly Gergely In October, our bi-weekly deep dives are going to focus on the topic of Accountability, Responsibility and Innovation … Continue reading
- What You Need to Know About Hybrid and Cyber WarfareHybrid and cyber warfare appears frequently in the news and forms a topic of debate among scholars. We asked Dr. … Continue reading
- With Expanded Focus on International Cooperation, Minnesota’s Cyber Security Summit is “Unapologetically Ambitious”Cyber Security Summit Newsletter August 2020 By Anne C. Bader, Founder, The International Cybersecurity Dialogue August 17, 2020 “A few years ago, I met Eileen Manning, producer of the annual Cyber Security Summit (CSS) in Minneapolis, while attending a security event in Washington D.C.”
- The Hungarian Information Technology Landscapeby Károly Gergely A country most frequently discussed in Western media in relation to its politics, Hungary’s information technology scene is in itself one of noteworthy vibrancy. Discussing Budapest, one often talks about its historical buildings, its cultural buzz, its attraction to tourists of all kinds, or even the Budapest Convention, the only binding international … Continue reading
- ICD Reader Book ReviewNeustaat Nadine Schön and Thomas Heilmann Anna Juhos, External Fellow, Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade. The current crisis has made it obvious that in our interdependent world new tools are required to tackle the challenges faced by society and government. But how can we capitalize on the opportunities to adapt to the new realities … Continue reading